Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Parenting

I seem to be having a multitude of exciting opportunities this year. In a few months, I will be hosting my first parenting seminar. YAY!!! This seminar will be focusing on commuincation between parents and teens. It seems fitting to lead this seminar. I am constantly bombarded with parents who are in need of advice in dealing with their teenagers. Likewise, my teens are constantly texting and facebooking me about issues they have with their parents. Sometimes, I just sit back and laugh. Although I make light of the subject, I often witness a deep hurt between both. By the time I am contacted a series of arguments and words have been shared. Most of the time the result is not pleasant. I desire to teach both teens and their parents how to survive the adolescent years with joy, peace, and a biblical perspective.

Every parent and caregiver is invited. You can register for the conference by visiting http://www.fellowship-church.com/ and click on EVENT REGISTRATION under the Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment